Erise IP is pleased to announce it received top accolades from Managing Intellectual Property’s 2019 IP Stars awards. In addition, five partners earned individual recognition.
The firm and individual honors include:
- Erise was named a “Highly Recommended” firm in Intellectual Property – the top ranking a firm can receive in the awards program
- Partner and Co-Founder Adam Seitz was named “Patent Star” and “Trademark Star”
- Partner and Co-Founder Eric Buresh was named “Patent Star” and ‘Trademark Star”
- Partner Jennifer Bailey was named “Patent Star”
- Partner Jason Mudd was named “Patent Star”
- Partner Marshall Honeyman was named “Patent Star”
In selecting the winners, Managing Intellectual Property’s team of research analysts surveyed thousands of Intellectual Property attorneys in private practice and in-house in addition to conducting interviews with attorneys.