Erise IP is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been named 2021 Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
The list, compiled annually by Super Lawyers, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The published list of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
The attorneys honored by Super Lawyers and their respective ranked practice areas are:
- Jennifer C. Bailey – Intellectual Property
- Eric A. Buresh – Intellectual Property
- Marshall S. Honeyman – Intellectual Property
- Michelle L. Marriott – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Jason Mudd – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Megan J. Redmond – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Adam P. Seitz – Intellectual Property
The Super Lawyers selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.