Callie’s expertise is primarily in the fields of software engineering, physics, control systems, robotics, stochastic processes, and applied mathematics. She applies her technical expertise to patent, trade secret, and copyright cases; offensive / defensive patent review; patent invalidity / validity analysis; patent clearance searches; patent landscape analysis; inter partes review (IPR); and ex parte reexamination. Callie has extensive experience serving clients in the GPS, video game, and healthcare software industries.
Callie previously worked as a software engineer at Cerner Corporation where she developed Java services for use in the healthcare software industry. She has also worked as a private consultant developing and maintaining applications for tracking and evaluating the performance of illiquid assets.
- 2007, M.S., System Science and Applied Mathematics, Washington University in Saint Louis
- 2007, B.S., System Science Engineering, minor in Robotics, Washington University in Saint Louis
- 2007, B.A., Physics, minor in Mathematics, Drury University
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers