- Phone :
- Email :
Location :Kansas City
Download Vcard :
Hunter Horton provides clients with comprehensive intellectual property strategies to meet their business goals. He focuses his practice on patent litigation and specializes in advising clients in high-technology matters.
Before becoming a licensed attorney, Hunter received his undergraduate degree in chemical engineering. His previous engineering experience includes researching atmospheric dispersion of air gases in wind tunnels at the University of Arkansas Chemical Hazards Research Center and modifying continuous polymer processes and equipment in a manufacturing facility of Koch Industries. Hunter also researched thermodynamics of milk product for the Dairy Farmers of America.
- J.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the District of Kansas
- Missouri-Kansas Super Lawyers – “Rising Stars,” 2022
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Intellectual Property Law
- Omega Chi Epsilon, Chemical Engineering Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society