“Consistently ranked among the nation’s most active attorneys representing petitioners at the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.”
-Patexia’s IPR Intelligence Report
With two decades of experience in intellectual property litigation, Paul applies a background in engineering to achieve meaningful results for clients. Paul’s work has spanned a wide variety of technologies, including consumer electronics, communication standards and equipment, video games, turbine technology, and circuit designs.
In addition to his active PTAB practice, Paul manages all stages of patent litigation and has represented clients in district courts throughout the country, the International Trade Commission, and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Prior to practicing law, Paul worked as a design engineer, developing novel nanotechnology devices and applications. He calls upon this experience to delve into the technical details of his cases, ensuring that the higher-level strategic decisions remain aligned with the low-level technical record.
- J.D., Temple University Beasley School of Law
- M.S., Electrical Engineering: Electronic Circuits; Device and Physical Electronics, University of Florida
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- Patexia: Top 10 Most Active IPR Attorneys for Petitioners, 2023
Patexia: Top 75 Best Performing IPR Attorney for Petitioners, 2023