- Phone :
- Email :
Location :Kansas City
Download Vcard :
Ryan is a mechanical engineer with Finite Element Analysis experience using Abaqus with an emphasis in thermal sciences and heat transfer. His research focused on renewable energy with an emphasis on solar energy technology. Ryan’s skillset also encompasses power generation systems, HVAC and additive manufacturing.
At Erise, he draws on his background to provide the firm’s clients with key technical guidance.
Ryan’s previous experience includes working as an engineering intern at Magna Seating. While obtaining his Master of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Missouri Kansas City, Ryan honed his skills at breaking down complex subject matters in lay terms on the topics of thermal sciences and heat transfer as a teaching assistant.
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University Missouri Kansas City
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University Missouri Kansas City
- A.S., Engineering, Metropolitan Community College-Maple Woods
- Pi Tau Sigma Mechanical Engineering Honor Society, Treasurer
- Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
- Outstanding Student Award in Engineering from Metropolitan Community College – Maple Woods