Erise IP is pleased to announce that seven of its attorneys have been recognized in the 2023 Super Lawyers guide.
Five attorneys were named to the Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers list. The list, compiled annually, features attorneys in each state, from more than 70 practice areas, who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The published list of Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers represents no more than 5% of the attorneys in each state.
Erise’s Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers and their respective ranked practice areas are:
- Jennifer C. Bailey – Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Eric A. Buresh – Intellectual Property
- Michelle L. Marriott – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Megan J. Redmond – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Adam P. Seitz – Intellectual Property
Two more Erise attorneys were named Rising Stars by Super Lawyers. Up to 2.5 percent of attorneys in each state are named Rising Stars.
- Hunter Horton (Kansas) – Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robin Snader (Kansas) – Intellectual Property
The Super Lawyers selection process includes peer nominations, third-party research and an evaluation by a panel of attorneys. The guide, which is published by Thomson Reuters, serves as a resource for attorneys and consumers seeking legal counsel.