Joe is an intellectual property attorney with experience in patents, copyright, trademarks, and trade secrets. He focuses on issues related to the creation, protection, and monetization of software and related technology.
Prior to his legal career, he worked as a technology consultant and software developer. His technology background provides him with a unique perspective to better assist clients in complex intellectual property matters.
- J.D., University of California-Berkeley Law School
- B.S., Computer Science and Finance, Washington University in St. Louis
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office